Friday, May 2, 2014

Snacks I am LOVING!


Hi :)

Let's talk about snacks and get back to "Clean Eating" for a second… It has only been a few short months since I adopted my "Clean Eating" lifestyle and while fumbling through, asking a ton of questions or simply being creative, I have come up with a list of "go-to" stuff.  Many ideas are from my awesome fit family (myfitnesspal).  I have met so many great people on this site and have learned so much from these "healthy peeps" that I will be forever grateful for their support and love!



Fruits and Vegetables…
  • Apples/Banana/Carrots or Celery (good with Almond Butter)
  • Frozen Grapes
  • Strawberries/Blueberries/Raspberries (good with yogurt)
  • Oranges
  • Kiwi
  • Grapefruit
  • Avocado (good with soy sauce or S&P)
  • Pineapple
  • Melons
  • Edamame (good with soy sauce)
  • Mashed Sweet Potato (good with coconut butter & cinnamon & Topped with Few Walnuts)
  • Cucumber Slices/Cherry Tomatoes/Raw Broccoli/Raw Bell Peppers/Raw Sugar Snap Peas (good with hummus)
  • Dried Apple Rings or Dried Apple Chips
    • Whole-Grain…
  • Popcorn – Plain Air Popped
  • Oatmeal – ½ Cup Plain
  • Brown Rice Cakes w/ 1 Tablespoon Raw Almond Butter
  • Whole-Wheat Pretzels – Serving 5-10 small pretzels w/ Hummus
    • Nuts and Seeds…
  • Peanuts - Plain
  • Cashews - My Favorite :)
  • Almonds
  • Pecans
  • Walnuts
  • Pine Nuts (they are good lightly toasted)
  • Pistachios
  • Sesame Seeds
  • Pumpkin Seeds


    • Dairy…
  • ½ Cottage Cheese
  • Hard Boiled Eggs
    It Really is all about making Choices ... Good Choices :)



1 comment:

  1. Love the colors in that pic. "Eating the rainbow" makes me feel (and look) good!

    ReplyDelete