Friday, May 16, 2014

Random Thoughts for the weekend….Enjoy!

Valuable Life Lessons From My Perspective
Love Who You ARE.  There is no one else quite like you…you are a unique individual with lots to offer this world.   I have learned that self- love is the first step in growing and living the life you dream.

Be Persistent. Don’t wait for things to happen, make them happen!  Set your sights on something, get out there and do it wholeheartedly with passion!   

Be Confident.  Confidence is the most beautiful trait a person can possess.

Be A Good Friend. Be the friend you would like to have and cherish that relationship!!! 

Be Interested.

Like what you Like. Own it!  If you like something or have any opinion about something, don’t be shy…just because someone does not agree…that does not make them right and you wrong!  

Try New Things – Be Open. this is new territory for me… stretching the ol’ comfort zones and stepping out is not always a “bad” thing… it’s how I have learned to grow and open my mind to countless possibilities.  

Embrace Enthusiasm & Have Clear Goals.  I signed up for my first ½ marathon in October this year.  To say I am embracing enthusiasm is an understatement.  I am fully embracing the idea of running 13.1 miles and giving it my all! Who knows what lies ahead….maybe 26.2!

Inspire and Be Inspired.

Be Yourself. Above all, be true to yourself.  Work hard and surround yourself with people who bring out the best in you and want nothing more than to see you grow!  As quirky as that may sound, it truly works!

Keep being Awesome and have a great weekend!  














No comments:

Post a Comment