Friday, April 18, 2014

Catching Up

Hi Everyone,

Wow!!!! It has been almost 4 months since my last blog post….where has the time gone?  I have made some changes and I decided to fine tune my blog into a healthy / clean eating inspirational blog….Yes, the past four months have been about refocusing my efforts on becoming the person I know I can be and uncovering her.  It all started with a weigh in challenge at work in January.  Six co-workers including myself jumped on the New Year's resolution band wagon and made a bet "Who can lose ten pounds first?" We all put in our ten bucks and started the journey.  This was one of the best decisions that I have made in a long time….it became more than losing weight.  I won the challenge and as of today, I am down a total of 16lbs!!!  BUT it is much more than weight loss….I have discovered I can run faster, push my body harder and treat myself better.  I am learning to eat healthier with proper nutrition and love myself a bit more each day!

Wishing you all a wonderful Easter and I promise to be back with healthy recipes and progress pics.  I will be updating and checking in at least once a week with fun stuff and getting back to what I love, blogging and sharing recipes!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment