Saturday, March 21, 2015

Favorite Beauty Products

Most great products are discovered by reviews, friends or trial and error.  Thought I would share a few of my all time favorites. 

I like to consider myself very efficient when it comes to getting ready in the morning.  After all, I do have to be out the door by 6:30a and some days 5:45a depending on my work schedule.  My day typically starts with a workout and then it's a mad rush to hit the shower and get on the road... just another added bonus of living in Southern California......a long commute for a short distance.  I complain about it but I wouldn't change it for the world.  

My favorite beauty products:

Dessert Essence Face Wash - I found this stuff years ago at Trader Joe's and I seriously can't live without it.  By far the best stuff I have found and not expensive.  Leaves my face feeling squeaky clean....
Just don't get it in your eyes, it contains tea tree oil. Ouch! 




Olay Body Wash- Love this stuff and best of all, I can get it in bulk from Costco!  Bonus! 


Dessert Essence Coconut Body Lotion - Amazing and it smells like I am headed to the beach! A girl can dream Monday through Friday right?  Super thick, rich and leaves my skin soft.  



Make Up - I am an Urban Decay fan...hands down!  I have tried them all and their eye makeup is down right amazing.....rich pigment, the eyeliner doesn't smudge and won't come off until you remove it. Not to mention they make every color under the sun.  In keeping my routine simple, I wear neutral colors.  A little unknown secret about me, I have a huge blush addiction....not sure what thats about however, I can't walk by a makeup counter without taking a quick look.  MAC wins on this one, my top pics....Melba and Blush all Day!  




St. Tropez Self Tanning - originally a midwestern girl from Kansas with an Irish/German descent, it's safe to say, I don't tan well naturally....but living in Southern California, I wanna look the part.  A healthy glow all year suits me.  It just feels better.... and looks better!  St. Tropez is by the far the best self tanner.  It does not leave me orange, goes on even and fades without notice.  I apply on Sunday and look sun kissed all week! 



Crest White Strips - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.  
I use these once a month or as needed to keep the smile bright. 




"Beauty isn't about having just a pretty face, it's about having a pretty mind, pretty heart and most importantly, a beautiful soul"



No comments:

Post a Comment