Friday, July 11, 2014

Summer

Summer Lovin’
Summer is my favorite time of year for many reasons. It seems the city comes alive and there are countless things to do & see.  Everyone is out and about super early and the energy is so motivating! I listed my reasons for lovin’ this time of year.
  • Soakin’ up the sun – I hope I don’t regret this one later in life (I am sure I might) but who doesn’t love a great tan?
  • Walking bare feet in the sand…
  • Bountiful options of fresh fruit & wonderful salads – lighter & healthy choices!
  • Dining alfresco
  • Bummer crop of home grown tomatoes with fresh basil = AMAZING!
  • Shorts, tank top & flip flops = HEAVEN!
  • Longer days – more time to enjoy life!
  • Sun is up bright & early – especially great for an early riser like ME!
  • Vacations – road trips, weekend getaways & visits with friends & family!
  • Gettin’ crazy on the grill – truthfully I could BBQ 365 days a year! Summer makes it that much more fun!
  • Cruisin’ the bike path on my beach cruiser…never a bad time to ride.
  • Easy morning runs without having to bundle up before stepping out….swimming without freezing.
  • Carefree hairstyles & makes up...baseball caps are never out of style!
  • Beautiful Sunsets
My 2014 Summer Theme Song : Brad Paisley - River Bank….what a fun song & great video :)
Cheers to an awesome SUMMER!



No comments:

Post a Comment